The 10th anniversary edition of the Grand Restaurant Festival (15 January – 28 February 2019) will be held in the spirit of a tribute to Leonardo da Vinci, the great man of art and science, and also to Italian cuisine. Our tasting menu offers inspirations and variations on this theme.The 10th anniversary edition of the Grand Restaurant Festival (15.1. – 28.2. 2019) is in the spirit of a tribute to the world’s great artist and scientist – Leonardo da Vinci and, in a way, also to Italian cuisine. In our tasting menu you will find inspirations and variations on this theme.
Grand Restaurant Festival Menu
- Fish soup with mussels, tomatoes, basil foam
– Strong sea fish broth with meat, mussels and Italian San Marzano tomatoes
- Lamb osso buco, risotto al tartufo, pecorino cheese, walnuts, raisins in grappa
-The lamb comes from our farm in Myštěvsi. Lamb shank is roasted with white wine, vegetables and herbs. It will be served boneless on truffle risotto with pecorino sheep’s cheese. Accompanied by a white Pinot Grigio wine
- Steak Charolais and grilled beef rib, potatoes aglio oglio peperoncino, parmesan espuma, olives
– The dish is based on a combination of beef rib marinated in honey marinade and the typical Charolais steak. The aglio oglio potatoes are such a variation and are roasted with sliced garlic, chilli peppers and sprinkled with rocket. We will serve it with two sauces – demi glace with mead and parmesan. The dish will be accompanied by Primitivo red wine.
- Something extra, amuse-bouche:
– Breasola’s own cured beef ham;
– Homemade mead from Mila’s mom in the Highlands.
In addition, discounted prices on desserts, Milana Italian coffee and grappa from our Radlík distillery, which also won a medal at the San Francisco spirits competition.
You can buy the menu from December 1, 2018 on the Grand Restaurant Festival website – www.grandrestaurantfestival.cz