We had to add one extra course to this year’s rather florid menu, in addition to the traditional three courses. You can enjoy one of the non-traditional beef cuts from our typical Charolais beef breed, lamb from our breeding, frog legs or octopus tartare and other delicacies.
GRAND RESTAURANT FESTIVAL MENU
- FROG’S LEGS
– Frog legs with polenta with chia seeds and tarragon sauce
- OCTOPUS AND TORO TONNATO
– Octopus tartare dusted with Sri Lankan seafood dust with fennel salad and teriyaki sauce.
– Mature charolais roll with tuna dip in house mayo, capers and anchovies, lettuce salad
- 7 O’CLOCK PULLED LAMB, ROASTED LAMB SHANKS, CELERY PUREE, FIGS AND CHINESE CURCUMA
– You will taste lamb from our own farm in Myštěvs, it is fragrant and juicy
- SKIRT STEAK CHAROLAIS, COCOA-HONEY DEMI-GLACE, ROASTED CAULIFLOWER, GLAZED BEETROOT
– Grilled beef curtain, cocoa bean sauce with our honey and herbs, beetroot marinated in balsamic reduction, cauliflower, French potatoes grenaille.
The starters will be accompanied by Torontes Argentine white wine, the main course will be accompanied by Pech Notre Dame Cabernet Sauvignon